Exquisite range of Areca Palm Leaf Products from South India
Process & Infrastructure
The manufacturing process products typically involves the following steps:
1. Collection: The first step in the manufacturing process is to collect fallen palm leaves. The leaves are typically collected from the ground or from palm trees that have been pruned.
2. Cleaning: The collected palm leaves are then cleaned to remove any dirt or debris. This is often done by hand or by using a washing machine.
3. Sanitizing: Once the palm leaves are cleaned, they are sanitized to ensure that they are free from any harmful bacteria or germs. This is typically done using a high-temperature steam process.
4. Pressing: After sanitizing, the palm leaves are pressed into the desired shape using heat and pressure. This is done using specialized machines that are designed to mold the leaves into plates, bowls, trays, and other products.
5. Drying: Once the palm leaves have been pressed into the desired shape, they are dried to remove any remaining moisture. This is often done using a drying oven or other specialized equipment.
6. Finishing: After the palm leaves have been dried, they are often finished with a final layer of polish or wax. This helps to give the finished product a smooth, glossy appearance.
The entire manufacturing process for palm leaf products is designed to be eco-friendly and sustainable. The use of fallen palm leaves helps to reduce waste, while the manufacturing process itself is designed to minimize environmental impact. As a result, palm leaf products are a popular choice for those who are looking for eco-friendly alternatives to traditional disposable products.
Please Contact us for the Order & Customisation of Product and further details